FOR SALE: One Bedroom Condo in Eastwood Parkview with rental income
||Unfurnished 57 sqm one bedroom condo in Eastwood Parkview Tower 1
||Unfurnished 57sqm condo
Located on top of Eastwood Mall
Eastwood Parkview, Eastwood City
2 toilet and bathroom
spacious living and dining areas
||with rental income of 18,000/month.
Best Deal: Php 4,800,000
Cash, Fixed, Buyer will pay the 6% Capital Gains Tax.
Why you SHOULD NOT BUY this property
- The building has smaller lobby as compared to other buildings.
- The unit's windows cannot be opened widely enough to allow plenty fresh air to come in.
- The building is sharing the drop off with the Eastwood Mall and Eastwood Parkview Tower 2 which makes it busy at times.
- The provision for aircon is located inside the unit. It is taking up floor space.
Why you SHOULD BUY this property
- The building is relatively newer. It is around 7 years old.
- The building has floor-to-ceiling glass windows giving you full view of your surroundings.
- The ceiling height is 3.0 meters. Higher compared to other buildings.
- The building's lobby is conveniently located right beside Eastwood Mall where restaurants, shops and services are located.
The building has swimming pool, fitness gym, sauna, meeting room, children's play area, garden and jogging path.
- The unit size and layout is better than the one-bedroom units in newer buildings which are very small.
- The unit is has monthly rental income of 18,000 until October 2018.
- The selling price is very attractive. Price is below the market value.
Licensed Real Estate Broker #12044
Residential Buildings in Eastwood City
- Eastwood Parkview
- Eastwood Park Residences
- Eastwood Legrand
- Eastwood Excelsior
- One Central Park
- One Orchard Road
- Olympic Heights
- Eastwood Lafayette
- Grand Eastwood Palazzo
- One Eastwood
All rights reserved 2017 © EastwoodCondo.Com
No part of this website may be copied without the expressed consent of EastwoodCondo.Com